Fugitive Television is a reboot of Television Escapes the Blue Mointain, which is an original series on YouTube, originally created by davemadson. bluetennant1998, 1stZackAttack and rockhopper736 have made most of the later episodes.
- GoAnimate Television Proructions Co Ltd Logo Bloopers: Episode 1
Spin-off Episodes by davemadson
These are episodes which are based off of Fugitive Television, but are not part of the series.
- davemadson (Low Pitched)
- davemadson (High Pitched) as the Television (Paramount Blue Mountain)
- Microsoft Sam as the Paramount Boss
- Microsoft Mike as the 20th Century Fox Boss
- Microsoft Mary as the Pixar Logo, Lionsgate Logo, Test Pattern (Pocahontas), Columbia Torch Lady, DreamWorks SKG and Television
- Microsoft Anna as the Stephen J. Cannell Productions Logo
- TruVoice American English Adult Male #1 (Scotty) as the Disney Logo, NET 1966 Logo, Television (20th Century Fox), Bagdasarian Logo, the PBS 1984 Boss, The Annenberg/CBP Project Logo, Worldvision Enterprises, Inc. Radar Globe and Blue Mountain (more alternative than Speakonia Male 3)
- TruVoice American English Adult Male #2 (Jimmy) as the NBC News Logo, PBS 1971 Logo, Westinghouse Logo, CBS Logo, Rankin-Bass Logo, and Williams Street Logo
- TruVoice American English Adult Male #3 (Hank) as the Viacom Pinball Logo, The NBC Peacock, Westinghouse caption, Insurge Productions Logo, Blue Mountain (alternative), and CBS Special Logo
- TruVoice American English Adult Male #4 (Douglas) as the Starry Night Productions Logo, and Alan Lansburg Productions Clapperboard
- TruVoice American English Adult Male #7 as the Warner Bros. Television Logo and CTW Spark
- TruVoice American English Adult Female #1 (Beulah) as the Paramount
- TruVoice American English Adult Female #2 (Abby) as the Television (Paramount Blue Mountain)
- RoboSoft #2 as the Viacom V of Doom, and the Devil
- RoboSoft #3 as the Blue Mountain
- L&H British English Adult Male (Michael) as the RKO Radio Pictures Logo
- L&H British English Adult Female (Michelle) as the Hanna-Barbera 1968 Logo
- Microsoft Mike as Goanimate television productions co ltd ident 2
- RoboSoft #5 as LBS 1976 Logo
Assembled by davemadson, bluetennant1998, 1stZackAttack an rockhopper736.
davemadson: Made with Windows Movie Maker, MS Paint, Corel PaintShop Pro X3, Audacity, and Speakonia.
bluetennant1998: Made with Windows Vista Movie Maker, MS Paint, and Speakonia.
1stZackAttack: Windows Movie Maker, Paint.NET and Speakonia.
Special Thanks (davemadson)
- cartoonwoody/Mamon Fighter 761 (for 1977 Paramount Television logo with the current Viacom byline)