A Grammar Seizure is where a Text-to-speech voice reads a sentence or word that is atrociously misspelled, and nearly crashes due to their intelligence level lowering.
- Victim suddenly shouts gibberish while maintaining a state of consciousness.
- Victims are known to curse uncontrollably.
- Microsoft Sam
- Microsoft Mike
- Radar Overseer Scotty
- Radar Overseer Gordon
- Tux Clones
- Information Robots
- ROFL Robots
- The Grammar Seizure was created by Supermariogeek7979.
- Although not considered a "virus", a Grammar Seizure can start with just a misspelled word.
- A Grammar Seizure is not fatal, and has never seriously injured anyone.
- Robots are very weak against a Grammar Seizure. This exploitation has lead to the creation of weaponry which causes Grammar Seizures.
- Some robots that are mune to this seizure range from; Information Robots, ROFL Robots, Tux Clones and even non-sentient machines such as computers or harddrives.