Not to confuse with the show, M.A.S.H.
- The startup text in the Main window reverts to “Welcome to the Microsoft Agent Scripting Helper!” when starting.
- The website has a typo when the user moves the mouse to the MASH logo on the toolbar: Please visit BELLECRAFT.COM to see our growing collection of award-winning Freeware and Shareware applications.
- When working on scripts that use double-byte encodings, the column in the status bar displays a negative value in East Asian language versions of Windows (e.g. Korean Windows XP).
- The script is stopped if the user presses “Ctrl+S” to save the file.
- The copyright dates in the about dialog are outdated.
- Users running Windows 2000 can't undo changes.
- You cannot close the Main and Script windows with the close button.
- The font size for the left side menu layout is not saved.
- When closing and opening the Sing window, the text reverts to the original state.
- The text box clears if the Advanced Speak window is closed.
- Users running Windows XP can't hear acoustic signals if the file was modified when exiting the program or loading a different script.
- Playing the first line of any script by pressing “F8” causes the program to report an “Invalid procedure call or argument”.