|Microsoft Sam and The Grand Cascade|
The opening titlecard.
Episode 1 in production
- Episode 1 - Code Omega
- Episode 2 - War for the Gateway
- Episode 3 - The Corrupt Future
- Episode 4 - The Beginning of the End
- Episode 5 - Center of the Cascade
- Episode 6 - War of the Present
- Episode 7 - Crusade
- Episode 8 - End Game
Characters (Casting Open)
An astrisk denotes a character with a future counterpart.
- Microsoft Sam (Himself)*
- Microsoft Mike (Himself)
- Microsoft Mary (Herself)
- Radar Overseer Scotty (Adult Male #1, American English, High Pitch)*
- Radar Overseer Zephyr (Adult Male #4, American English, Medium Pitch)
- General Mike Weldon (Adult Male #5, American English, Low Pitch)
- General Tyler Brink (Adult Male #6, American English, Low Pitch)
- Tekryon (Himself)
- AT88TV (Himself)
- Ani (Herself)
- EASlol (Himself)
- The ROFL Robot (Robosoft 3)*
- The Supreme AI (Robosoft 6)*
- Commander Arch (Robosoft 1)*
- The Grand Cascade (Tekryon)
- Devil's Hell Star (Adult Male #7, American English, Lowest Pitch)*
- Satan (Adult Male #8, American English, Lowest Pitch)*
- The Horribly Deformed Midget Pig Monkeys with Automatic Firearms (Adult Male #3, American English, Medium Pitch)*
- Weegee 69,000 (G-Majored version of Adult Male #1)
- Weegee Infinity (Double G-Majored version of Adult Male #1)
- Barack LOLbama (AT&T Rich)*
- Microsoft Anna (Herself)
- Illuminati Member (Tekryon)*
- Natural Microsoft Sam (Himself)*
- Natural Microsoft Mike (Himself)
- Natural Microsoft Mary (Herself)
- Angry German Kid (Himself)*
- EAS Intercom Speaker (Sitepal Tom)*
- December 1, 2013 - Writing for episode 1 begins.
- December 9, 2013 - Intro completed, scene 1 complete.
- December 10, 2013 - Scene 2 complete.
- December 20, 2013 - Scene 3 complete.
- December 21, 2013 - Trailer released.
- December 22, 2013 - Writing for episode 1 complete.