Welcome to Microsoft Sam and his Fellow TTS Voices Wiki
The wiki about Microsoft Sam and all those TTS voices that anyone can edit. Also known as THE TTS WIKI.
1,148 articles have been made on this wiki since April of 2009 when the wiki started! We appreciate your help and support to help keep this wiki and everyone here alive!
Before editing on this Wiki, please read over the rules on the following page: The Wiki Constitution.
- So... You don't know where to start eh? Well, here are some helpers that can help you.
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Ya wondering what Speakonia is and how it works? Then click here!
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Need help with anything? Ask an Admin!
- Contact King Thunderbirds himself at: User:Thunderbirds101.
- Contact Pieboy6000 at: User:Pieboy6000
- Contact AT88TV at: User:AT88TV:Reloaded
- Contact nkrs200 at: User:Nkrs200
- Contact EASlol at: User:EASlol
- December 5th, 2012: Check out the new, upgraded TTS Wiki Forums!
- September 6th, 2012: New statement from Thunderbirds101 concerning the recent arguments on the Wiki: A statement.
- October 12, 2010: We have changed over to the new wiki format. The content itself has changed; with the exception of the logo.
- September 25, 2010: October 11 is declared the anniversary of FWE. At this day, we shall resolve the pledge for MSSAM WIKI USERS and IWAY COOKIE BOARD OF DIRECTORS.
- June 1, 2010 is declared the effectivity of the Constitution of this Wiki.
- Check out the new Forums!