Welcome to Microsoft Sam and his Fellow TTS Voices Wiki
The wiki about Microsoft Sam and all those TTS voices that anyone can edit. Also known as THE TTS WIKI.
963 articles have been made on this wiki since April of 2009 when the wiki started! We appreciate your help and support to help keep this wiki and everyone here alive!
Before editing on this Wiki, please read over the rules on the following page: The Wiki Constitution.
Microsoft Sam will give you free IWAY Cookies if you help out!
- So... You don't know were to start eh? Well, here are some helpers that can help you.
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- If you need help to find out what needs to be added, check out Help:What Articles are needed.
- Ya wondering what Speakonia is and how it works? Then click here!
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Uploading has some rules too, Uploading Rules for the rules on uploading in this wiki.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
- The Community would love to see you!
- Go to the community forums by clicking here! People would love to get to know you fellow person!
- Ask the pros!
- Contact King Thunderbirds himself at: User:Thunderbirds101.
- Contact Pieboy6000 at: User:Pieboy6000
- Contact AT88TV at: User:AT88TV:Reloaded
- December 5th, 2012: Check out the new, upgraded, TTS Wiki Fourms!
- September 6th, 2012: New statement from Thunderbirds101 concerning the recent arguments on the Wiki: A statement.
- October 12, 2010: We have changed over to the new wiki format. The content itself has changed; with the exception of the logo.
- September 25, 2010: October 11 is declared the anniversary of FWE. At this day, we shall resolve the pledge for MSSAM WIKI USERS and IWAY COOKIE BOARD OF DIRECTORS.
- June 1, 2010 is declared the effectivity of the Constitution of this Wiki.
- Check out the new Forums!