In this tutorial, you will learn how to create and export audio from Balabolka. Speakonia version here, and TTSReader version here.
Things to Note
- Unlike Speakonia, you do not need to register Balabolka to export audio.
- Balabolka has a minor bug where if you press Ctrl + W before the text is finished being read, you will be unable to export the audio until you read the text out again.
- In Balabolka, enter the text you would like read out into an audio file.
- Do a test reading of your text (F5). If pronounciation errors occur, adjust text until everything is pronounced correctly.
- Navigate to File > Save Audio File (Ctrl + W). You'll be asked to save your audio as either an .mp3 or a .wav. I usually stick with .mp3.
- Save your audio file in the desired directory. You're done!