In this tutorial, you will learn how to export audio using TTSReader. (Speakonia version here, and Balabolka version here.)
Things to Note
- In TTSReader, you cannot name your saved file-- it will have the same name as the document title (typicaly Untitled <number>.)
- You have the ability to read in both .wav and .mp3 formats.
- In TTSReader, type out the text you want read.
- Make sure to do a test reading and adjust text, as always.
- Go to Tools, and then Read as Wav/Mp3.
- Save your file, then navigate and rename as needed.
- You're done~!