In this tutorial, you will learn how to watermark (sign) your video using Sony Vegas. I will be using Sony Vegas Pro 10 for this demonstration.
- In Sony Vegas, load up your .veg file.
- Create a new Video track.
- With this new Video track made, navigate to the Media Generators tab and click "Text."
- Pick a good type. I'll be using Soft Shadow.
- Drag it down to your timeline, and edit the text as you wish. Set the font size to 16px.
- Go to the Placement tab, and move the text to the top-right corner of your screen.
- Stretch it out over the duration of your video.
And you're done! Render or complete your video and you're all set.